- Platflorms up to 250 m in length with laterally extending sections
- Platform of portal design or adaption for integration into existing steel workshop roof structures
- Integration of catenary wire (15KV line) and crane modules for up to 5 tons payload
- Reach of work sections parallel to the track: up to 15 m
- Safety interlocks for roof access platforms with other workshop equipment (lifting plants, cranes, catenary wires)
Mobile roof access platforms / Overhead crane platforms
- The work platforms are designed as work baskets suspended from the hall roof structure and movable along the train.
- Operating area is along the whole workshop track (no system limits)
- Platform section height adjustable and with laterally extending segments and front end safety railing
- Integration of catenary wire ( 15 kV ) and crane modules for payloads up to 2 tons
- Safety interlocks of roof access platform with other workshop equipment (lifting system, cranes, catenary)
Movable work platforms
- Complete work platform with undercarriage (4-wheel steering / battery-powered) can be moved along workship floor.
- Platform for use anywhere in the workshop
- Platform height-adjustable and with laterally extending sections
Front end work platforms
- Complete work platform with undercarriage can be moved along workshop floor.
- Battery-powered undercarriage designed as 2-way (floor/track) system for use at elevated tracks and along tracks in the workshop floor.
- Front end work platform height-adjustable with extending sections to adapt to the train contour.